Monday, September 28, 2009

Academic Website

I'm working on the content for my academic website, Grammar 101 (url, www.grammarwand.com, which is not launched yet).

I went to a couple of local high schools near my work at lunch to speak w/ a couple of 9th Grade English teachers to ask them a few questions about their instructions methods, particularly on teaching grammar. I ended up getting email addresses. I have not received a response yet! I will, however, be persistent and/or find other teachers.

Doesn't really matter because I know the California Content Standards for English Language Arts for 9th and 10th grades and I am coming up with my own stuff anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, sorry you didn't get better response. I know some English teachers if you are interested. 8th grade though, not 9th or 10th. My principal was an English teacher at Sylmar High before working at my school. Perhaps she knows someone. I'm happy to get you in touch.

    Anyway, perhaps I can help?

    ReplyDelete